Swissvax protection detailOur comprehensive Swissvax Protection treatment is perfect for new or recently detailed cars, offering discerning owners a thoroughly professional alternative to hastily applied LifeShine or Supagard products.
In the case of a new car our enclosed vehicle transporter can even collect your vehicle from any dealership in the country and deliver to your doorstep following detailing completion.
- Hot water pressure pre-wash to remove primary surface contaminants.
- Alloy wheel faces, spokes, lugs & inner rims cleansed with Swissvax Wheel Spray Forte.
- Wheel arches/liners & door sills/shuts cleansed.
- 2 bucket hand wash with Swissvax Car Bath.
- Cabriolet hood fabric cleansed & protected (if applicable).
- Tar & bug spots removed.
- Clay barring of bodywork, glasswork & alloy wheels.
- Hot pressure rinse & contactless blow dry.
- Engine compartment cleansed & dressed.
- Alloy wheels treated with Swissvax Cleaner Fluid & protected with Swissvax Autobahn.
- Tyres nourished with Swissvax Pneu.
- Application of Swissvax wax with your choice of carnauba content.
- Interior & exterior glasswork polished with Swissvax Crystal.
- Hydrophobic glass sealant applied to windscreen.
- Plastic trim dressed & door seals nourished with Swissvax Seal Feed.
- Interior vacuumed & trim cleansed with Swissvax Quick Interior Finish.
- Leather upholstery conditioned with Swissvax Leather Milk.
- Collection & return delivery transport.*
* Fully insured collection & return transport included for customers within a 100 mile radius of Stratford upon Avon (CV37). For customers of >100 miles a transport surcharge applies. Vehicle weight & dimension restrictions apply for enclosed transport. Fully mobile detailing unit, open trailer & national driven trade-plated transport services also available.
Swissvax Protection Swissvax Enhancement Swissvax Correction Swissvax Maintenance Optional Extras Swissvax Products